5091 Miller Road
Flint, Michigan 48507
Phone (810) 732-0188
Fax (810) 733-6120
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
5091 Miller Road
- Are you under investigation by the police?
- Have you been charged with a criminal offense?
- Have you lost your driving privileges?
- Has your child been charged with a criminal offense?
- Have you been arrested for drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs?
- Have you received a traffic ticket?
- Have you lost your driver’s license?
- Do you need to have a criminal conviction removed from your record?
- Have you been injured in an automobile accident or attacked by someone’s pet?
- Do you need a Will or a Power of Attorney?
Have an experienced attorney working for you!
I am a former Genesee County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney and have practiced law in Michigan for more than 30 years. I have handled all types of criminal matters and regularly serve the Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Oakland, Shiawassee, and Tuscola County areas, among others.
- Over 30 years of legal experience
- Over 8 years as a Genesee County Assistant Prosecutor
- Over 20 years in private practice with a primary focus on criminal law, traffic offenses, and license restorations
- Graduated from Michigan State University in 1980
- Received Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 1984
- Admitted to Michigan State Bar Association in 1985
- Over 30 years as a resident of Genesee County
- Member of the Genesee County Bar Association
- Member of the Michigan Bar Association
- Adjunct Professor at Mott Community College
- Instructor at Law Enforcement Regional Training Academy
- Former Board Member of the Genesee County Bar Association
- Former President and Board Member of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Flint